Driving a professional AX project requires a professional attitude of all the people involved. Things must be done the right way and priority for a reason. That also requires knowledge and experience.
I am educated in computer science and business administration and have been working with ERP for the past 15 years while Dynamics AX for the past 10 of them working with versions from 2.5 until AX7/Dyn365.
Now I manage ERP projects and have previously worked as both consultant and developer which gives me a needed ballast when working as a project manager or solution architect.
At home I have a son at 1 year and three daughters at 8, 12 and 15 years. I like to run in my spare time and I don’t mind travelling as part of my job.
I am from 1977.
I speak Danish (native), Norwegian (fluent), English (fluent) and basic German. I understand Swedish fully and speak some
- Danish: good
- Norwegian: good
- English: good
- German: basic
- Project & team management. Primarily AX projects
- AX solution architecture and technical design
- Project methodology certified, Scrum, Sure Step
- Release management
- Master data management
- Dynamics AX Functional Design Specifications (FDD)
- AX/D365 X++ development & architecture for AX incl. SQL Server
- EDI and other integrations
- AX/D365 Administration & Management
- Security management for AX/D365 and surroundings
- AX/D365 Integrations
- AX/D365 Retail & POS
- AX/D365 Production and process manufacturing
- AX/D365 Inventory, Logistics & Warehouse Management
- AX/D365 AR, Sales & Marketing
- AX/D365 AP, Procurement & Sourcing
- AX/D365 Security
- AX/D365 Product Information Management
- AX/D365 Master Planning
- AX/D365 Services & AIF – EDI and integrations
- AX/D365 HRM
As team lead for integrations I have to lead the integrations team and deliver the more than 400 integrations that are needed in the project implementing Dynamics 365 for Bestseller which is one of the biggest Dynamics 365 projects in the world.
As a solution architect I currently have the responsibility for implementing the AX solution with external systems add ons for one of the factories in Norway and coordination with the implementation on the other factory and the rest of the corporative solution.
Implementing the requirements of the client
In this position I have to manage both the MS partner, the internal AX team and coordinate with the business units. This done while also planning and executing major technical changes to comply with MS best practices and better quality of code and deliveries as well as better management of releases and environments. Also implementing scrum and acting as scrum master and designing and managing the master data setup.
- AX Solution Architect
- Project management
- Team lead - managing the entire AX team and the MS Partner
- Master data management and GDM module
- FDD writing on sales, PIM, purchase, WMS and HR.
- Team Foundation Server and release management
- Test planning and execution
- AX Security implementation
- Upgrade process from R2 -> R3
Coop Danmark country board is the highest authority of Coop and decides the overall strategi of Coop amba and daughter companies. Coop is the largest retail operation in Denmark having 1199 supermarkets across Denmark
This is a large scale retail project and my role is part time as a commerce track consultant binding the Retail and HQ business together and writing functional design documents. o FDD spec. o Test documenting
As senior tech team lead I have had a multirole function in this AX 2012R2 Retail project including making decisions about the solution architecture of the implementation, TFS, As senior tech team lead I have had a multirole function in this AX 2012R2 Retail project including making decisions about the solution architecture of the implementation, TFS, demands for the technical platform and solving performance issues besides pure development.
Areas of work has specifically been
- Technical Team lead & Solution Architect
- Retail setup and communication between POS and AX
- Trade module and trade agreements (sales/purchase)
- EDI and integrations
- Inventory II
- TFS and release management
As Technical Project manager I have the overall responsibility for AX. That includes
- AX 2012 implementation/upgrade project including BI planning
- Development and solution architecture
- AX performance
- AX Server maintenance
- Planning and evaluation of customizations and upgrades
- AX 4.0 + AX 2012 development
- AX install, upgrades and performance tuning
- SQL server maintenance and performance tuning
- Customized master data management
Dynamics Ax / Axapta developer / consultant. I have been working on the following projects / clients:
Dynamics Ax integration to invoice workflow – Development My role: Lead of development team Dynamics Ax 2009 and 4.0
Banking: AX upgrade project 3.0 -> 2009 and invoice workflow upgrade My role: Project manager and tech lead.
Medical / pharmaceutical wholesaler – Trade & logistics, warehousing. My role: Consultant / Project manager Axapta 3.0
Transport company My role: Consultant Dynamics Ax 2009
Books & paper retail chain – Trade, invoice management. My role: Compello + XAL Attentive / Datacon continued…
Plumbing accessories wholesaler. – Trade & Logistics. My role: Developer. Dynamics Ax 4.0
Refrigerated warehouse – logistics, wms. My role: Developer. Axapta 2.5
Table top manufacturing – Trade, logistics & manufacturing. My role: Consultant / developer Dynamics Ax 4.0
Housing / kitchen accessories wholesaler / retailer – International trade & logistics. My role: Developer / Consultant. Dynamics Ax 4.0 + LS Retail
Road marking manufacturing – Finance. My role: Consultant Dynamics Ax 4.0 + Compello
IT networking and phone. My role: Consultant. Axapta 3.0 + Compello
Bachelor project theme: Optimization and Operations Analysis. Specific a scheduling system for a Danish Aviation company: Maersk Air.
Main assignment in Business Intelligence www.sdu.dk
Dynamics AX 2012 R3 Retail Functional
AX7 Implementation Lifecycle Management
Scrum master certification
Dynamics AX 2012 Advanced Developer
Dynamics AX Installation and Configuration
Dynamics AX 2009 Finance
Dynamics AX 4.0 Trade & Logistics
Dynamics AX 4.0 Solution Development
Salsa, running, diving and travelling