I am experienced consultant with proven skills in implementation of Dynamics AX ERP systems (six years in Denmark and over 14 years in EU, USA and Middle East), within the commercial companies and utilities in multiple regions. I am a self-motivated, mature individual, with good confidence. Able to communicate effectively in both teamwork and on own initiative and able to perform well under pressure. I welcome challenges and always seek to learn new skills and develop my abilities. I have an energetic personality and am driven to succeed and grow in consultancies.
- English: native
- Managing ERP processes & operations with a view to achieve business objectives with minimum changes to standard ERP processes
- Experienced in gathering, documenting and managing business and functional processes/requirements
- Integrations (Finance, Sales, Purchase, master data and manufacturing)
- Master data management
- Data migration
- Ensure optimum utilization of available resources
- MECOMS (Microsoft Dynamics AX2012 based) utilities systems implementation (Electricity, Gas, Heat, Water, Waste Water & Waste Management)
- Integrations – master data and transactional datasets from Bestseller IT landscape in a phased implementation of D365
- Supplier & product master data integrations with Centric 8 (Product Lifecycle Management systems). Including supplier contacts and addresses
- Customer master data integration with Bestsellers MDS systems. Data enrichment and two way data sync.
- Pricing data import from PLM as Trade Agreements in D365
- Design of integration for the EDI orders import, validations and data corrections
- Exchange rates import in D365
- Integrations with Bestseller current ERP systems (homegrown)
- Requirement gathering on integrations with Bestseller web shop
- Requirement gathering on data feeds from Bestsellers shops for sales and stock positions
- Help integration dev team (Optimate Denmark) in the development & testing
- Business process analysis & functional solution design
o My areas of responsibility are to adapt the requirements of the users with standard processes & functions of Dynamics AX2012 and deliver solution with minimum changes to standard ERP.
o Master data management (global & local dataset) using master data repository (MDR) managed by BizTalk.
o Integrations - extensive use of AX2012 DIXF (Data Import Export Framework) for all integrations (helping BizTalk team in business processes and mapping).
▪ “Basware” (External system for purchase to pay) integration
• synchronization of master data from AX2012 to Basware Systems using BizTalk (MDR concepts)
• Automated import, validations, data transformation & postings of vendor invoices processes in AX2012 using AX2012 DIXF.
▪ “OpenText” systems based document formatting and printing solution for AX2012, a product of “StreamServe”, Sweden and “In2Scope”, Amsterdam.
▪ Logility Integrations for order flows from Pandora head office at Copenhagen to factories in Thailand
▪ Invoicing integrations between factories and Pandora head office
▪ Data Capture Systems : shop floor data capture for the production orders received from AX2012.
▪ “SK Global” banking integration (SK Global module in AX2012 with HSBC)
▪ Inter instance integration processes (AX2009 & AX2012)
• PO & SO related inter-company processes
• Web orders integration to AX2012
o Help integration team (BizTalk) Implement Master Data Repository from AX2012 ERP as base for data requirement of all the external systems.
o Liaise with Microsoft development team on AX2012 integrations related change requests and development QA and testing.
o Integrations of “Logility”, PANDORA planning systems (finished products) in Copenhagen to PANDORA manufacturing (AX2012) instance in Thailand. Pandora Thailand is using “Scheduling Tool” Advance Planning & Scheduling (APS) and Finite Capacity Scheduling (FCS) with AX2012 ERP, Logility receives product master and production data from AX2012 Manufacturing - common data source for planning.
o Integration of PANDORA forecasting systems with PANDORA factories (Dynamics AX 2012 systems) in Thailand for raw material procurement.
o Exchange rates server for Finance, BI and treasury systems, hosted within Pandora IT landscape.
o Data migration.
o Unit and process testing.
o Support in drafting cutover plan for go-live.
o Go-live support & hyper-care.
Experience Solution design & implementation of MECOMS (Microsoft Dynamics AX2012 based utility systems).
- Metering (Electricity, Water, Gas & Heat)
- Contract Management
- Billing processes
- Credit Management & integrations with external debt recovery agencies
- Master data management
- Trade & Logistics
- My areas of responsibility was to adjust the requirements of the users with MECOMS (Dynamics AX2012 based) standard processes & functions and deliver solution with minimum changes.
- Process optimization including descriptions of business processes and change management.
o Business process analysis
o Functional solution design
o Data migration, including historical data of over 5-7 years
o Master data management
o Unit and process testing
o Cutover plans and go-live support
- OK Energy, Aarhus - Denmark as a MECOMS solution architect.
- United Utilities, Warrington, UK as a MECOMS solution architect – Water industry
- Varde Forsyning, Denmark as a MECOMS solution architect.
- Scanenergi, Icast - Denmark as a MECOMS solution architect.
- DONG Energy – Copenhagen for Pre-Sales & Tender
- Energinet, Fredrecia, Denmark for Pre-Sales & Tender
- SEAS NVE, Denmark for Pre-Sales & Tender
- Corona Energy, Watford - UK as System Administrator, Finance, Credit Management, Trade & Logistics consultant – Gas.
- GDF Suez, Leeds, UK as a Finance, Credit Management and Billing consultant, Electricity.
- Npower, Birmingham – UK as a Finance, Credit Management and Billing consultant, Electricity.
- Ferranti Computers systems, Antwerp, Belgium (Internal ERP implementation) as a solution architect, ERP consultancy.
ERP Systems (Finance, Distribution & Manufacturing)
Sage Line 500 & Line 1000, various projects where I have assisted the project teams (Finance, Warehousing and Distribution, Manufacturing)
IS & IT, ERP Systems (Finance, Distribution & Manufacturing), Portal, E-Commerce
Responsible for maximizing IT Systems efficiencies and usage in Super-Max Group companies
Sage ERP Systems consultancy & manage IT systems for the group companies
- Super-Max Limited, London head office
- Barcelona – Distribution & finance on ERP implementation & support
- Prague factory (Manufacturing and finance) – ERP implementation & support
- Dallas & Los Angeles offices, USA – Sales, distribution & finance – ERP implementation
- Mexico factory- ERP implementation - Manufacturing, Distribution and Finance
- Dubai warehouse & offices– Packaging lines, sales & distribution and finance
- Cape Town, South Africa – Distribution and Finance
- Mumbai, India – Distribution and Finance
Tetra UK ERP Systems (Sales, Distribution & Finance)
Implementation & support Consultancy for
- BelHasa Group (16 small and medium-sized companies)
- Dubai International Marine Club
- Emirates Golf Club
- Dubai Creek Club
- Hassani Trading (Heinz Middle East Distributors)
- Emirates Driving School
Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Financials
MCTS Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 Financials
MCTS Installation & Configuration for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009
MCTS SQL2005 Server
MCTS Windows 2003
MCP Windows Desktop
Sage certified consultant in Finance, Distribution & Manufacturing
PRINCE2 Foundation Course
Certificate Course from Cambridge University in Human Resources