AX Architect & Project Manager
Driving a professional AX project requires a professional attitude of all the people involved. Things must be done the right way and priority for a reason. That also requires knowledge and experience.
I am educated in computer science and business administration and have been working with ERP for the past 14 years while Dynamics AX for the past 9 of them working with versions from 2.5 until AX7. Now I manage ERP projects and have previously worked as both consultant and developer which gives me a needed ballast when working as a project manager or solution architect.
At home I have a 1 year old son and three daughters at 8, 12 and 15 years. I like to run in my spare time and I don’t mind travelling as part of my job.
I am from 1977. I speak Danish (native), Norwegian (fluent), English (fluent) and basic German. I understand Swedish fully and speak some.
- AX solution architecture and technical design
- Project & team management. Primarily AX projects
- Project methodology certified, Scrum, Sure Step
- Release management
- Dynamics AX Functional Design Specifications (FDD)
• AX Retail & POS
• Sales & Marketing
• Product Information Management & Procurement & Sourcing
• Inventory and Warehouse Management
- Dynamics AX X++ development & architecture for AX incl. SQL Server
- BI – planning & configuration for AX and other systems
- EDI and other integrations
- Dynamics AX Administration & Management
My AX experience is broad but I have my expertise in the following modules:
- AX Retail & POS
- Inventory, Logistics & Warehouse Management
- AR, Sales & Marketing
- AP, Procurement & Sourcing
- AX Security
- Product Information Management
- Master Planning
- Services & AIF – EDI and integrations